Friday, March 6, 2015

Sending love



Owww it is Friday and almost time for the weekend.
I am so happy that I, Marion, may give you some inspiration today.
As it is Friday, it is time to share colouring tips.
For todays colouring I used my copics.

Almost every time nowadays I lay down two layers of colour.
The colours are much richer this way.

This is the stamp I am colouring today:


This is what Henry looks like after the first colouring layer:


As you can see, the shading and the dark colours are visible but not very dark.
Now, this is how Henry looks like after the second round of colouring:


You can see that the shading and the dark colour is much more visible now and
gives the image some dimension.
I also added some more (fur) strokes.
Of course I will give you the copic numbers I used on this image:
Henry Mouse: W5 - W3 - W1 - W0 - 0 - R22 - R20 - RV10 
Letter and envelop: E55 - E53 - E51 - E50 - R59
Green background: G99 - G94 - ^YG67 - YG63 - YG03 - YG11 - G21 
Blue background: BG05 - BG01 - BG000 - BG0000 

I also made a card with this supercute image that I also would love to share:


Close-up:


I hope you found my colouring tips usefull and I am looking
forward seeing your Henry colouruings.
Untill next time,
Happy colouring, crafting and weekend,
Lots of hugs,
Marion

Products I used from the Whiff of Joy store:

         


        


    

1 comment :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...